TouchUp Lipo To BBL? (photo)

Hi, I am getting a BBL performed next year, wanting intensive lipo to MANY areas. I'm worried that with all the places to lipo and also the fat gratifying my surgeon may not be patient and take effort in each section. Should I tell the surgeon to focus on gratifying to hips and butt then if needed book an appointment for liposuction of additional areas and also over the stomach and back again? How long should I wait to have the next surgery? Thank you so much for reading and giving your opinion.

Brazilian Butt Lift / Butt Augmentation Toronto

+1

You should discuss your goals with your surgeon.  A good surgeon should be patient enough to maximize your results.  If you don't trust your surgeon to get you the results you want without being meticulous or patient, then you may want to consider finding a new surgeon.  You're spending a lot of money, after all.  I don't recommend more than 4-5L of liposuction at any one sitting, however.

TouchUp Lipo To BBL?

+1

You make a good point about getting tired or losing focus.  On some days, I perform 5 BBLs, so I am conditioned to this type of work load.  The real issue is if you have more than 5 liters in those areas you should divide the surgeries.  Otherwise, they can all be performed at once.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA