Totally Unpleased One Year 7months After Rhinoplasty? (photo)

Hi I`ve had my nose jobe 1 year and 7 months ago where I supposed to get a hump revmoved. after i had the cast removed i was so pleased with the result . small bridge , thin tip and all was looking good . just a while after that my tip started to get bigger my nose looked different and like 6 months ago i started to feel two small cartilaginous protrusions one the top left side of my nose bridge which began to get bigger and bigger and now my nose look so ugly and I dont know what to do ?

Otally Unpleased One Year 7months After

+2

Appears as a "supra tip deformity" that needs revisional surgery. Seek in person evaluations from boarded surgeons in your city. 

Unpleased After Rhinoplasty after 19 Months

+1

The deformity can be corrected with cartilage grafting.  If you are having breathing problems as well at that level the grafts can be used to open the internal nasal valves.  An exam will be necessary to determine what maneuvers will be necessary.  Find the board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com

Unpleased nose surgery revision 6 months

+1

The nose surgery is consider the most challenging in all of the surgeries in plastic surgery sometimes needs the secondary surgery done by your first plastic surgeon and if you need a secondary opinion go to a surgeon with skills that suit you but the best advise is going into your first surgeon 

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty revision

+1

Dear samaali,

• An exam would be necessary in order to advise you best
  • Looking at your pics, there are non-surgical options which can balance the nose out more and hide the bumps that you feel
  • Please see your surgeon to see what your options are

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Rhinoplasty

+1

On the contrary, at least from the photos, your nose looks very nice. If there are some minor irregularities (hard to tell from the photos), these can be revised. best to be seen in person.