Considering Non-Surgical Options for Enlarging Butt, Are there Fillers for This?

I am totally against surgery, I have been thinking about the shot to enlarge my bottom. Is it safe and how much does it cost? Do surgeons except medicaid or medicare for this?

Buttock Augmentation Options

+2

There are only two safe "tried true and tested" methods of augmenting the buttocks - 1) Buttocks Implants and 2) Autologous (using your own) Fat Transfer.  Anything else is either fraught with a unacceptably high complication rate (eg infection and/or severe hardening) or is simply bogus.  Both implants and fat transfer are very good options so what it comes down to, like any surgery, is proper patient selection.  Indeed because at least 50+ % of the fat transferred will melt away within a year, most patients are not good candidates because they lack an adequate amount of fat to harvest.  Thus buttock implants become a very good, safe, and long term reliable option for most patients seeking buttock augmentation (at least in my practice).  The implant should always be placed under or within the gluteus maximus muscle.  In this position, the implant is less palpable, less visible, and does not sag over time unlike implants placed on top of the muscle.  Therefore it is extremely important to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure.  Best of luck...RAS

Non-Surgical options for butt Enhancement...

+1

It is natural to be hesitant when it comes to surgery, but some things are only improved through some type of procedure.  The non surgical fillers are not FDA approved and require a lot of material plus a large cost, and are only temporary.  Gluteal implants would be a large surgery, so you probably wouldn't be interested in that.  Fat injections would be the best choice because they are safe and natural.  It requires fat to be taken from your body using liposuction, which is only a small procedure.  Then the fat will be injected into the buttock in a few sessions.  For more information consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Shain A. Cuber, MD
Edison Plastic Surgeon

Buttock Augmentation options

+1

simply 2 options for effective buttock augmentation: 

1) Fat transfer  (fat grafting with liposuction) - the only option I offer

2) Gluteal implants

Sean A. Simon, MD

Ways to perform buttock augmentation

+1

Buttock augmentation can only be performed with gluteal silicone implants or by way of fat transfer, also known as Brazilian buttock lift. There is no FDA recommended "filler" for the buttock. There is no effective non-surgical method of buttock augmentation. This type of surgery is cosmetic and would not be covered by health insurance.

Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for more information on buttock augmentation.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Buttock Enhancement

+1

There is no safe filler for buttock enhancement other than fat  graft, buttock implants, dermis fat grafts.

The filler by injection is silicone caulking from the hardware store??

That will give you problems for life, I have pictures to prove that and patients to prove that.

If you are against surgery , then do not do any thing.