Would Total FX Smooth out Little Bumps on my Scalp from a Hair Transplant?

i m thinking about getting a total fx treatment for little goose bump type bumps in the recipient area. and im wondering what to expect. i m also going to ask the doctor to do my hair transplant scar while i am there. what kind of results should i expect? any opinions will be deeply appreciated!

That is where the hair has been transplanted

Thanks for your question and I am confused as to what you actually want treated. You say bumps in the recipient area – that is where the hair has been transplanted. When was your procedure and what is the status of the hair that was transplanted – do you have hair coming in now? This needs a careful evaluation by a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon to see if this is something that can be done and not hurt the hair transplants themselves. Caution is the key word here.

Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

Thank you for your question. I would be cautious about laser on the scalp. This may or may not help the problem. I would first recommend seeing your Board Certified Dermatologist, and let them make a recommendation after seeing your scalp. I hope this helps!

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon