Total Cost of Rhinoplasty, Facial Liposuction and Cheek Implants?

I am definitely planning on having rhinoplasty. I also wanted to have liposuction in my lower cheeks, around mouth area and chin as well as cheek implants so my face seems more structured/projected. What might be the total cost of these three procedures (rhinoplasty, facial liposuction and cheek implants)? If possible, what might be the total if I count extra costs (ex: anesthesia, OR, etc.)

Cost of Rhinoplasty, Cheek Augmentation

+1

Question 1 - Cost - Patients often have the impression that all surgeries are the same price regardless of the physician performing them. Cost will vary based upon your location, the procedures you are having done and also upon the surgeon you have chosen. Add to that the economic climate in many areas now and you have a recipe for prices all over the map. Price is important but do your best to not make it the main determinant when choosing a surgeon. Find the best surgeon with a price within reason and proceed. In my own backyard their are discount surgeons and elite 'society' docs with prices at both ends of the spectrum. Next - exercise great care in having your face liposuctioned. I have done this procedure before and it is difficult to perform without leaving telltale surface irregularities. Perhaps the cheek augmentation will balance your facial features without having to resort to suctioning. Another possibility is buccal fat removal which is a good procedure in patients with very round full faces with lack of definition in the cheek area. Good luck in finding a talented surgeon.

Cost of rhinoplasty cheek augmentation with implants

+1

Facial fat should never be removed from the face because you will lose it in the aging process anyway over time. You do not want to accelerate the aging process. It is certainly acceptable to have any excess fat removed from the neck with liposuction or a neck lift. In regards to cheek implants, depending on the size and shape of the implants, they can restore volume to the cheek area and/or augment the cheekbones. Cheek augmentation with implants cost approximately $4,000. Rhinoplasty typically costs around $6,000. The two procedures combined costs $10,000 to $11,000, which includes the operating room, general anesthesia, and surgeon’s fee for performing the procedures.  

Cost of rhinoplasty and cheek implants.

+1

The answer depends on seeing your photos and knowing how much work is involved. You should not have fat removed from your face! We have seen patients with severe irregularities after this and you will need that fat as you age so you don't look sunken in.

Plastic Surgery Cost for Rhinoplasty, Liposuction, and Cheek Implants

+1

Hi 7220anon in Canada,

Rhinoplasty with liposuction and cheek implants is not one operation, but rather many potential procedures to improve the appearance and function of the face and nose. The cost of plastic surgery varies greatly, but it's usually similar for plastic surgeons in your area. Portions of plastic surgery may also be covered by your insurance provider. The cost of cosmetic surgery involves several charges for the entire service. The total fees may also include cost of surgical supplies, laboratory tests, anesthesia, and hospital operating room charges, in addition to the surgeon's fee for performing the cosmetic surgery.

Plastic surgery cost depends on several factors, but largely dependent on the following:

Region - Beverly Hills rhinoplasty more expensive than rural Midwest

Complexity - Full rhinoplasty treating many parts of the nose and requiring anesthesia is more expensive than simple procedures isolated to specific areas which may be performed with local anesthesia

Revision surgery - Revision plastic surgery is generally more expensive than primary surgery

Surgeon - Some plastic surgeons charge significantly more or less than their peers  

Houtan Chaboki, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Rhinoplasty, Facial Liposuction, Cheek Implants

+1

It is impossible to be specific without knowing what will be necessary with each procedure. A rough estimate is $12,000-$15,000.

Fees for rhinoplasty, implants and liposuction

+1

The fees you request will vary from doctor to doctor. I'm not sure you know exactly what you need/want. New theories of facial aging describe fat atrophy over time and many are now injecting fat into the face for facial shaping. You will have to look hard to find a surgeon who would like to liposuction your cheeks. I recommend you visit 3 surgeons, tell them what you like/dislike about your face, and have them recommend specific procedures. They will be able to give you an estimate of the surgical, facility and anesthesia fees that will be incurred. This way, you will make an educated decision about how to proceed.

Theda C. Kontis, MD
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Total Cost of Rhinoplasty, Facial Liposuction and Cheek Implants

+1

Very hard to give an exact amount, but my guess is the low end $8,000 to the high end $12,000. This is a total fee range. Best of luck on your quest.