Botox for Dark Under Eye Circles and Wrinkles

I'm 32 years old. I'm thinking of getting Botox for my under eyes ( dark circles cause by tiny wrinkles) and both sides of lines between nose and sides of lips. How much is the cost including consultation fee in Michigan?

Dark circles beneath eyes and lines between nose and lips

+1

Botox may help a bit with fine wrinkles beneath the lower eyelids but will not help with dark circles. The lines you describe between nose and lips may be more appropriately improved with a filler.

The cost of BOTOX varies. I feel the fairest way to charge for BOTOX is by the "unit". The The more BOTOX you need to get the result you desire, the more it costs. The most common area injected is the central area between the inner portion of the eyebrows. Injection in this area is FDA approved and improves the lines or "11's" in this area and in many patients yields a more relaxed, refreshed look with a slight bit of brow elevation.
The number of units necessary to get a nice result is dependent on the amount of muscle in that area. In general it may take from 20-35 units. The cost per unit can vary from $10-$18.
The cost of a consultation varies from $100-$250. Many providers provide a complimentary consultation for patients that have BOTOX or fillers.

You may need more than Botox for eyelid or mouth wrinkles

+1

Many providers do not charge a consult fee or apply towards the cost of services.

Some of the lines you describe may not benefit from botox such as the fine lines of the lower eyelids or corners of them mouth. These may be better treated with other measures.

Charges for Botox vary by unit or area. Unit costs may range anywhere from $9-20. Areas begin at $250.