Hi, Can a Very Skinny Patient Get Butt Inplants? (photo)

I'm 5' 95lbs and if  So What Size Would You Recommend?  First photo is the look I want what would that look be called ? How much would it cost? Could I get Brazilian butt lift? Thank you much!! Xoxo

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Butt implants

+2

Dear Macbarbie, Thanks for submitting your own pictures and your goal picture. That look is possible with large soft silicone implants that are oval round in shape.  The implant  size that I would recommend to you is 565 cc. It is a long and wide implant that will fill your butt laterally and superiorly and will give you significant projection. I will not recommend fat injection because the fat disappear almost completely after 6 - 12 months. The implants will not disappear. Cost vary around the country , so you will have to call diferent offices to get that information. Consult with a board certfied plastic surgeon who has lots of experience with butt implants. Check the before and after to make sure that you like the results. There are different techniques and the best one is sub-fascial , because it allowes bigger implant, it is less painful and has less complications. Best of luck, Dr Widder

Web reference: http://widderplasticsurgery.com

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Hi, Can a Very Skinny Patient Get Butt Inplants?

+1
Intramuscular implants can improve volume by 400 cc or so, depending upon the size of the individual. A significant amount above this volume compromises healing by creating more tension on the healing incision.  Every patient will have some fat that can be used to shape the buttocks more precisely after the implant is placed.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/butt-implants-photo-galleries.php

Fat injection is usually the better option. Buttock implants have a high complication rate.

+1

You need to know that buttock implants have a high complication rate.  In my opinion, it is too high.  I would recommend fat injection instead.  You are very skinny, but I think you have some available fat in your flank areas (most women do).  This would provide an incremental improvement in buttock fullness, probably not as much as you'd like, but it is safe and you avoid the complications associated with buttock implants. 

Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Subfascial vs Intramuscular Buttock Implants

+1

With your body type, buttock implants are your only option for significant buttock enlargement. The most critical decision that you will need to make is whether they should be placed in an intramuscular or subfascial location. The intramuscular location is better long-term but the size implant will be smaller (350cc) and the recovery longer. the subfascial location will be able to get a bigger implant (500cc) and the recovery will be quicker but the risk of complications (seroma, implant shifting) is higher.

Web reference: http://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.com

Buttock Implants

+1

Based on your pictures and description, you seem to be a good candidate for silicone buttock Implants.  Additionally, you may be a candidate for autologous fat transfer, however, you would need to be seen in person to see whether or not you're a candidate for this procedure.

Web reference: http://www.aristocratps.com/body-procedures/buttock-augmentation/

Brazilian butt lift on petite women

+1

It is possible to perform a brazilian butt lift on petite women.  Even petite women have a small amount of fat, and this is usually enough on smaller frames.   Some petite women have 600-900cc of fat available for transfer per buttock. You would need a consultation to determine if you are a candidate for a fat transfer vs an implant.

Web reference: http://www.dassmd.com/gallery/butt-lift.html

Butt Implant

+1

it is difficult to give you an advise your pictures do not show as much as needed to advise. In general yes you can have butt implants, but you need to be realistic about the size. The size of the implant would depend on your measurement and amount of tissue you have to cover the implant. Butt implants are put best in the intramuscular position, more protection for the implant. Consult an experienced board certified plastic surgeon

Can a Very Skinny Patient Get Butt Implants?

+1

thanks for your photos and questions, you will be a candidate for butt implants as you are slim and you will not be able to get a good amount of fat for grafting, try to seach for a good plastic surgeon who can perform your surgery and give you your wish results, good luck!