Hi, Can a Very Skinny Patient Get Butt Inplants? (photo)

I'm 5' 95lbs and if  So What Size Would You Recommend?  First photo is the look I want what would that look be called ? How much would it cost? Could I get Brazilian butt lift? Thank you much!! Xoxo

Hi, Can a Very Skinny Patient Get Butt Inplants?

+1
Intramuscular implants can improve volume by 400 cc or so, depending upon the size of the individual. A significant amount above this volume compromises healing by creating more tension on the healing incision.  Every patient will have some fat that can be used to shape the buttocks more precisely after the implant is placed.

Fat injection is usually the better option. Buttock implants have a high complication rate.

+1

You need to know that buttock implants have a high complication rate.  In my opinion, it is too high.  I would recommend fat injection instead.  You are very skinny, but I think you have some available fat in your flank areas (most women do).  This would provide an incremental improvement in buttock fullness, probably not as much as you'd like, but it is safe and you avoid the complications associated with buttock implants. 

Eric Swanson, MD
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Subfascial vs Intramuscular Buttock Implants

+1

With your body type, buttock implants are your only option for significant buttock enlargement. The most critical decision that you will need to make is whether they should be placed in an intramuscular or subfascial location. The intramuscular location is better long-term but the size implant will be smaller (350cc) and the recovery longer. the subfascial location will be able to get a bigger implant (500cc) and the recovery will be quicker but the risk of complications (seroma, implant shifting) is higher.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Buttock Implants

+1

Based on your pictures and description, you seem to be a good candidate for silicone buttock Implants.  Additionally, you may be a candidate for autologous fat transfer, however, you would need to be seen in person to see whether or not you're a candidate for this procedure.

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Brazilian butt lift on petite women

+1

It is possible to perform a brazilian butt lift on petite women.  Even petite women have a small amount of fat, and this is usually enough on smaller frames.   Some petite women have 600-900cc of fat available for transfer per buttock. You would need a consultation to determine if you are a candidate for a fat transfer vs an implant.

Dennis Dass, MD

Butt Implant

+1

it is difficult to give you an advise your pictures do not show as much as needed to advise. In general yes you can have butt implants, but you need to be realistic about the size. The size of the implant would depend on your measurement and amount of tissue you have to cover the implant. Butt implants are put best in the intramuscular position, more protection for the implant. Consult an experienced board certified plastic surgeon

Can a Very Skinny Patient Get Butt Implants?

+1

thanks for your photos and questions, you will be a candidate for butt implants as you are slim and you will not be able to get a good amount of fat for grafting, try to seach for a good plastic surgeon who can perform your surgery and give you your wish results, good luck!

Australia Fragoso Baez, MD