i'm 16 days post op, is my incision infected? (photo)

Hi , 16 days PO I'm a little concerned my incision doesn't look good i clean it every day first I swipe with Alcohol pad then apply Neosporin then place gauze over it I wore my garnent for 1 day & the next morning I woke up with my wound looking like this. There's no fluid leaking I do not have a fever . As far as pain it doesn't hurt but when pressure is put on it , it stings. I have not tried to sit nor have I layed on my back I just started to bend over. I finished all my antibiotics .

I'm 16 days post op, is my incision infected?

+1
   Concerns for infection should be addressed by the operating surgeon.

Infection issue with buttock implants?

+1
If you are concerned about the incision and wondering if it is infected, it is best to see your surgeon in person to rule out any problems.

Post-op infection?

+1
Whenever there is a concern for infection it is always best to see your operating surgeon for a direct physical exam and perform additional tests as necessary. 

Ryan Stanton, MD