Looking for doctors in LA or OC area who specialize in doing butt implants? (photo)

Hi everyone, Ok so I'm getting surgery in late January early February my husband is buying himself a new gift ha ha well me too! So I need some help in finding a doctor that won't let me down and give me the results that I'm gonna love! Thanks for your input and time!-xoxo My body type- 5'2 height 97 lbs.

Looking for doctors in LA or OC area who specialize in doing butt implants?

+2

There are a lot of plastic surgeons who place buttock implants in the LA area. I typically prefer the Brazilian buttlift due to the fewer complications, but in a very thin person this is reasonable.