Is my derrière short or long? (photo)

I want the bubble butt and ROUND butt implants which looks good on short buttcracks! so I'm wondering what you doctors think does my buttcrack look LONG or SHORT? Thanks docS!! Also my tail bone pops out due to being so thin will this be a problem when I get butt implants? Thanks!

Is my derrière short or long?

+1
   I think that the best way to answer this is with an exam to determine what shape you would like.  After measurements, the type of implant can be determined.  Inferior skin and tissue laxity is harder to treat with a round implant.  Even with an oval implant, fat grafting to improve overall shape probably produces the best result in most patients.

Short or long derriere?

+1

The best way to determine what buttock implant size AND shape to use is to simply measure the (vertical and horizontal) dimensions of the patients existing buttock cheeks .  Because the implant is best positioned under (or "within") the glutues muscles, the selected implant must relatively fit within these confines.  Based upon your photo and desires, an oval implant would probably suit you best to help fill in and lift the lower buttock.  Once actual measurements are taken, this may all change to a round implant.  The only way to know from here is to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon specialist in buttock implants.  Glad to help.

Ryan Stanton, MD

Buttock

+1
The fat above the buttocks make the buttock look more long and flat.
Based on the pictures posted, the buttock looks to be round, with fat above its boundaries. There is also some laxity or some droop of the buttocks which needs to be assessed by a good examination and thorough discussion with you.
Samir Shureih MD. FACS
sshureih@msn.com