Can I achieve the looks of my wish pic? Will 200cc implants really make a difference on me? (photo)

By the looks of my butt does it look like I can achieve wish pic?And what size would you guess her implants are? I was told by (picture view) the biggest I can go is 200cc. 250cc.(maybe) Will it be a noticeable difference if I have to go that small? Mind you: I'm 5'2 95 lbs. Thanks so much doctors!!!

Wish pic with buttock implants

+2

Indeed buttock implants are your only reliable option as you lack enough fat for fat transfer.  It is not fair to ever say that we as surgeons can make you look like someone else or someone else's body part(s) but with carefully selected implants (possibly larger than 250 ccs) you could achieve results somewhat close to your "wish pic'.  Glad to help.

Can I achieve the looks of my wish pic? Will 200cc implants really make a difference on me?

+1
    I think 250 cc to 300 cc would be about as large as you could tolerate in an intramuscular position, which should make for a nice change.