I have crowded teeth and want to know if I'm a good candidate for Invisalign or veneers, and how much they'd cost? (photo)

Hello(: I've been wanting to get my teeth straight for a while now I have crowded teeth and I wanted to know if I was a good candidate for Invisalign or veneers? And how much would I pay? On an average. Any help would be great(:

Candidate for Invisalign?

+2

You are not a good candidate for Invisalign unless you don't mind being left with a severe overjet upon completion (upper front teeth way in front of lower front teeth). You have more than just crooked teeth, you also have a jaw to jaw relationship problem that cannot be corrected with Invisalign alone. You should also be evaluated for TMD as a high percentage of people with your type of jaw relationship also have TMD.

Good luck!

Tustin Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign Candidate

+2

From the photos it is tough to tell what the bite of your back teeth is. As far a the front goes, you have moderate crowding which can easily be treated with Invisalign. Your treatment will take about 1.5 years. Cost will be anywhere from $4000-$8000. I would not recommend veneers in your case as you have a front tooth that is way out of alignment. You might need veneers or some gum re- contouring after Invisalign to make your teeth more even or longer in length.

Sylvan Fain, DDS
Miami Cosmetic Dentist

Am I a candidate for Invisalign

+1

You would need a consultation with an orthodontist to really get a full answer since there is very limited information present on the pictures. Just from the straightening point of you of your front teeth that is something Invisalign can do. Unfortunately there are other factors that need to be considered like your bite and deepening where it is the final determination can be made.

Tanya Vaysman, DMD
New York Orthodontist