3 yrs post op Rhinoplasty, I still have persistent pain & my nose is wider & more bulbous than before surgery. What caused this?

I had a septorhinoplasty 3 1/2 years ago. I had a rough go with lots of bruising, swelling, and pain. I have persistent pain on left side of my nose; sharp shooting pain starting at the top of my bridge and travelling down to my tip, and feelings of numbness in my tips. I have to take pain medication to alleviate some of the pain. My nose is now much wider and more bulbous than before the surgery. I have consulted revision experts but no one can figure out what happened. What could this be?

Persistent pain in nose three years postop rhinoplasty.

+1
Persistent pain in nose three years postop rhinoplasty. I have never had the patient had persistent pain in the nose after rhinoplasty in my 35 year experience  of doing rhinoplasty. See a revision rhinoplasty specialist for evaluation.