I breast fed 2 children for 8 months. What procedures would you suggest to improve my sagging breasts. (photos)

Willing to travel. And cost budget friendly help"""

I breast fed 2 children for 8 months. What procedures would you suggest to improve my sagging breasts.

+2
I think a breast lift would be the correct procedure for you.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of breast lifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Breast Lift

+2
You appear to be an excellent candidate for a breast lift.  Based on your photos, you have a lot of volume to your breast.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, certified by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), for an exam, and to discuss your concerns and expectations.  Best wishes!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Breast lift

+2
You appear to be a good candidate for a lift and maybe a bit of a reduction if you want to be more of a C cup. This should be an out patient surgery and You should review your doctors before and afters for an idea of your results. Good Luck!

Gregory Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift for sagging breasts

+2
It looks like the best procedure for you would be a breast lift.  This could be done with a vertical scar ie lollipop type.  The right breast looks significantly bigger so a small reduction would help with symmetry.
it doesn't look like you need to add implants as you still have enough volume. This would be a personal decision and is likely best done in two stages.

Michael Weinberg, MD

You would get a great result with a breast lift (mastopexy) procedure.

+1
At the same time, it is also possible to correct the slight difference in the size of your breasts.  It is important that you assess the type of scar that you form as a person to make sure you don't have keloids or hypertrophic scars after the surgery.  Most patients scars fade after 1 year.

Leila Kasrai, MD, FRCSC

+1
Thank you for your photos, you are a perfect candidate for breast lift with or with out implant. Consult with a Board Certified Plastics Surgery with lots of experience on breast lift. 

Mel T. Ortega, MD

Breast lift would help

+1
Based on your photos a breast lift with the traditional "anchor pattern" would be an option to help restore shape and fullness to your breasts.  I would recommend a visit to a Board Certified plastic surgeon who can discuss in detail your particular surgical goals.  Good luck!

Mennen T. Gallas, MD
Katy Plastic Surgeon

Sagging breasts

+1
A breast lift will restore the position of your nipples and breast on your chest and is the best bang for your buck.

Samer W. Cabbabe, MD, FACS
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

A full lift should do the trick!

+1
Thank you for writing and with the amount of droop that I see in the picture I would think you would do best with a full breast lift, meaning the incision going around the nipple, straight down the breast and then underneath...I have a feeling that you have a bit too much tissue to do the lollipop since in the picture your arms are up and that may mean that you have a bit more droop than even in the pictures...But overall, I think you;ll do very well....

John J. Corey, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift for sagging breasts: yes

+1
You may be an excellent candidate for a breast lift.  If the size of the breasts is too large, the "hanging breast tissue" can be reduced and the upper breast reshaped into a more pleasing shape.  Scars are around the areola and along the curvature of the breast.  There are many posted pictures to see how African-american breast reductions and breast lifts look afterwards.  Seek out a board-certified plastic surgeon who is experienced.

Jeffrey Ditesheim, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon