Unusual slope ride high 1.5 yrs - 350cc silicone unders 115lbs, age 51. Hard, not painful. Flexing increases distortion. (photo)

I Don't believe suntanned skin would be the cause in appearance as per my PS suggested. I would like implants removed or revised. What are my options? I do not wish to return to original PS. Can the original implants be re-used in a 'revision'?, can my originals implants be salvaged + lowered crease/fold? Note zero cleavage would be nice to see a little there. Desperate in Toronto, looking at all angles would be helpul. T-You!!!!

Unusual slope

+1
Your results are due to the implants being situated too high compared to your breasts.   You would benefit from a revision that would lower the pocket so that the implants would then be centered behind your breast circumference.   This will give you a balanced look instead of the breasts appearing longer on top and shorter on the bottom as they do now.   It's a simple procedure.   Your results are not due to tanning.

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Unusual slope ride high 1.5 yrs - 350cc silicone unders 115lbs, age 51. Hard, not painful. Flexing increases distortion.

+1
Thank you for the question and pictures. You will undoubtedly benefit from revisionary breast surgery. “Adjusting” the breast implant pockets will be necessary;  whether or not the same breast implants can be used will depend on intra operative findings and your specific goals. I would suggest that you select your plastic surgeon carefully. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her experience helping patients with revisionary breast surgery. Then, it will be important for you to communicate your goals carefully as well. In my practice, I find the use of goal pictures very helpful during this communication process. You may also find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more about revisionary breast surgery. Best wishes.

Implant issues

+1
It looks like your implants never came down possibly due to the choice of implants and your overall anatomy. You will need to get it revised.

Lowering the fold and adding clevage

+1
The original shape of the breasts dictates the results after implants, particularly when placed under the muscle. Your result is based on the fact that your breasts were widely spaced, and that you hand a tight skin pocket (likely related to not having had children or breast fed). The implants were quite large for your skin envelope, and this resulted in high-riding implants.
By creating a new pocket, perhaps above the muscle, the implants could be brought closer together. The fold could also be lowered, but this is less predictable.
A reasonable course of action (if you were my patient) would simply be to decrease the size of your implants, move the pockets more centrally (in the "unders" plane) and convert you to "gummy bear" implants. This would give you slightly more cleavage and a more natural breast curvature. The gummy bear implants have a teardrop or anatomic shape and I believe this is that natural look you're seeking.

Adam J. Oppenheimer, MD
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon