Will non-surgical rhinoplasty stretch the corners of my eyes?

I have small round eyes that looks a bit far apart from each other. I have plans on using non-surgical rhinoplasty to raise my very low bridge and was wondering if this procedure will stretch the corners of my eyes giving it a sharper, more elongated look in the process?

Non-surgical rhinoplasty and eyes

+2
Dear Stinger,

Non-surgical rhinoplasty should not alter the shape of your eyes or skin around your eyes if done correctly. The actual amount of filler used for non-surgical rhinoplasty is usually 1ml (1cc). If your nasal dorsum is raised then your face should look more balanced and your eyes look closer than before. It is when you have a flat dorsum or no dorsum at all that can create a wide-apart looking eyes. 

Virginia Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon