Looking for Toronto Surgeon Who Performs T-Z Plasty

I have some loose skin under my neck from weight loss. Traditional neck lifts are a little pricey (my budget is around $3000) whereas T-Z Plasty seems more affordable. I'm open to suggestions but would like to go for a consultation with a surgeon in Toronto that also offers T-Z Plasty as an option.

Neck Lift

+1

I perform a variety of neck lifts in the Toronto area. I rarely use the midline approach with the Z. The scar is tough to hide and quite uncitely. Call the office for a consult and we can discuss options. 

Frontal Excision of Neck Tissue

+1

I do not know your age but get the feeling that you are younger.  When it comes to direct excision of loose neck skin from the front via any of the various geometries (zigzag, broken line, linear, etc), I highly suggest you do not do it unless you are older.  The scar is quite obvious on anyone younger than about 70.  It isn't a bad option for the more senior patient whose health may preclude them from a more extensive procedure and who just can't stand the "turkey gobbler" any longer.  In a 70 or 80 year old patient the scar tends to fade into the background rather quickly.

Louis W. Apostolakis, MD
Austin Facial Plastic Surgeon

Neck z-plasty

+1

If I amthinking what you are thinking, then a midline neck z-plasty is what you are requesting. I would aovid that operation at all costs. I think the scar in the midline neck looks like someone placed the mark of ZORRO on you. There are better options