About what size will I be after my op? I'm having 375cc (Photo)

Hi! My stats: Height: 5' 6" (I have longer legs) Bra Size: 32B - 28" band, 33/34" cup - each breast measures ~ 13cm Weight: 115lb Body Measurements: 34-25-36.5 The implants I want are round, smooth, moderate/moderate+, cohesive silicone. I've been looking for a look rather than a cup, but my doctors have told me that the max (375-380cc, "full C") will give me the shape but not the size. I'd love an hourglass figure but based on my readings I'm scared and would like to know what to expect.

375 cc moderate profile plus breast implants would be a good size for you

+2
Based on your photograph I concur with your plastic surgeon that implants in the 375 cc range should look very good on you.  Please don't be concerned about cup size.  If you want to be a C cup for certain then purchase your bra at Victoria Secret.

Many of the photographs that you show probably have 400-450 cc breast implants.

BBA

+1
There is no way to guarantee a particular bra size. Bra sizing varies greatly between bra manufacturers and a C in one bra will be a D in another. What matters more than the assigned bra size is the way the implant looks on you. The best option for your body and aesthetic goals can be determined in a thorough implant sizing session.
Implant sizing depends on several factors. One of the most important factors is your breast width. Generally, your surgeon will measure your breast width, and then provide you with a range of implant sizes appropriate for your native breast size. There are more nuances to it than just what I've described, but this approach works for most women.
I usually have my patients bring in a large bra and a tight t-shirt to do sizing. I'll then choose 3-4 implants that I feel are appropriate, and have my patients place them in the bra under the tight t-shirt. My patients can then look in the mirror and get a good sense of what they will look like with the provided implant sizes. My patients like this approach and get a great idea of how they will look.
By using this technique, your surgeon can outline a range of appropriate implant sizes that will be aesthetically pleasing, and you make the final decision.
I hope this helps. Good luck!

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Breast augmentation sizing

+1
You seem to be a very good candidate for augmentation procedure. I agree with your plastic surgeon for recommending silicone versus saline implants and you as you not seem to have significant breast tissue especially in the upper pole of your breasts. Looking at your goal pictures however, there are some that are significantly larger than what you would be after placement of 375 mL implants. While you will have a nice natural look likely after your procedure keep in mind that the most common reason to undergo another breast augmentation procedure on implant exchange would be to go larger. I would recommend having another consultation with your plastic surgeon to ascertain sizing.  In general, in situations like yourself I recommend patients to go to the larger size implants.  3-D VECTRA imaging is very helpful in this process.

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Implant size

+1
  • You are tall and slim and narrow chested,
  • The width of your chest determines the maximum size of implant that can be placed,
  • The implant  sizes in the models are hard to determine  since many will have been photo-shopped,
  • They are probably between 400 and 500 cc, depending on the model's frame and angle of photo,
  • All that said, a 375 implant should look very nice on your frame,
    Larger implants will tend to cause more problems in time - stay with your surgeon's suggestion,
  • It seems to be a good one. Best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD