My ears feel like they are burning and my neck is swelled. I'm 3 weeks out of a mini lift. I feel awful. Is this normal?

I felt sick, headachy and flush. There are no more open sores although one ear is very red. Both ears burn...I'm so swollen. Will water pills help? I had a lot of bruising and still have black eyes. I went back to work and had to go on a business trip and was with someone who was sick, but I'm not coughing...I'm just flushed feeling . I don't have a fever...Thank you.

+2

No! Call your surgeon ASAP to be seen IN PERSON. Best to be sure you are medically stable. Good luck.

Sick Feeling After Mini Lift

+1

Your symptoms are unusual 3 weeks after a mini facelift. Therefore, consult with your doctor to be evaluated.

Web reference: http://www.faceliftboston.com/lower-face-lift.htm

Worcester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Mini facelift issues

+1

I think that with your concerns, it is best to be seen by your plastic surgeon ASAP to make sure there is no significant problem.