Can my Chin Be Fixed with Implant? (photo)

I really want to fix my profile view so it looks normal. I have a very weak chin. I have been holding my teeth forward over that past 8 years that pushes my chin forward a bit more and down also (as seen in the last photo). Even still I think my chin is very weak. I plan to get a chin implant along with rhinoplasty. Can my chin be fixed with an implant or is it to far receded. I would love to have a strong masculine chin/jaw line.

Can my Chin Be Fixed with Implant?

+2

Aesthetically, from the photos provided, your chin is weak.  A Chin Augmentation with a Chin Implant would bring the chin forward to a more balanced and aesthetic position.  The excess fat under the chin could also be removed at the same for further facial/neck definition.  You may also want to conside Radiesse injections to the jaw to increase its flare and masculinize the face.

Chin Implant is a Reason Option

+1

Thank you for your pictures. Your Chan can't be fixed with a chin implant. It may not get the complete correction that you achieve a moving your teeth for because that will produce an implant that was far too large and make your crease just above-mentioned more pronounced. The most prudent thing to do would be to have jaw surgery to move your jaw and chin forward.  If that is not an option then a chin implant and neck liposuction would be reasonable.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Can my chin be fixed with an implant?

+1

It appears you would benefit from a chin implant. In addition, liposuction of the neck would help to further enhance your profile. I would would recommend a consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. They may use computer imaging software to give you an idea of how the final result of surgery may appear. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck. 

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Rhinoplasty and chin implant together?

+1

These procedures can be done together. A chin implant is best suited for someone who need more horizontal chin point rather than vertical. Also, your teeth should be in good occlusion.

Raj S. Ambay, MD

Profile Improvement with Chin Implant

+1

A chin implant combined with liposuction of the neck will improve your jawline and neck profile. These procedures can be done at the same time as your rhinoplasty.

Chin implant?

+1

I believe you would benefit from an advancement genioplasty vs a chin implant.  You should also consider lower jaw advancement along with a genioplasty if you have a malocclusion.  That would correct any underbite and improve your profile as well.  See a board certified surgeon who does genioplasty and orthognathic surgery for an evaluation.  Donald R. Nunn MD, DDS  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD

Chin Implant with Rhinoplasty

+1
A chin implant will improve your profile specially if it is done with the Rhinoplasty. The implant have to an extended one and with adequate projection to correct the small mandibule.

Mohsen Tavoussi, MD, DO
Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Chin Implant Would Be A Good Option

+1

From your profile, you chin is small.  This will make your nose appear bigger and blunt the angle of neck.  I believe adding a chin implant would be a great option for you and would bring your face into better proportion.  If you wanted to improve your neckline, neck liposuction would be advisable.  

Jonathan Kulbersh, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Chin Implant

+1

You probably will benefit from a chin implant if your bite is normal. Also will benefit from liposuction of the neck and possibly a rhinoplasty.