I'm New to This Website and Was Hoping I Could Get Some Help and a Quote on BBL?

I've given birth once so I have a bit of child fat & used to lead a unhealthy binge eating & drinking lifestyle thus my disappointment in my belly fat gain. So I'm looking do the right Doctor to aid me in this process of transforming myself again.

+1

I typically liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1200 cc to 1500 cc per buttock.  The BBL is highly surgeon dependent and believe me that you do not want to have to go through it twice.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Brazilian buttock lift surgery

+1

The cost of a Brazilian buttock lift procedure can range anywhere from 6000-11,000 depending on the number of areas of liposuction treated and the experience of the plastic surgeon. I would recommend consulting with a few board certified plastic surgeons who are very experienced with this procedure and to determine if you are a good candidate for a Brazilian buttock lift. Try to look at as many before and after photos as possible to get an idea of what the procedure can actually do for patients. If you have loose skin from your pregnancy you may actually also require a tummy tuck at the same time.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD