Toronto Laser Hair Removal Recommendation

Where are some good places for Hair removal in and around the GTA?  I am looking for a good place to go to get laser hair removal. I have olive skin tone and dark hair. I'm looking to do my arm pits first then maybe more once I see what its like. Any suggestions or tips? Anywhere people recommend or DON'T recommend? I hear some places really scam you so I'm tryin got stay clear from them. Thanks for your help everyone!

Laser hair removal

+1

Don't know where GTA is but the best way is to call some of the manufacturers and also do a web search.

Be prepared for a series of treatments 4-6. If you can, see if the doctor does the treatments vs the nurse. The person with the greatest experience is the right person for you. Often, nurses come and go so that's why I suggest seeing if the doctor does the treatments.