Could a surgeon make endoscopic incisions near my hairline and insert bone cement through it, then shape my forehead externally?

I am a 20 year old caucasian male. My forehead is sloped backwards at a 40-45 degree angle, and I'd like to make it more prominent and vertical. I'm interested in augmenting it with bone cement, albeit with endoscopic incisions and not a coronal incision because I don't want it to be too invasive. Could a surgeon make endoscopic incisions near my hairline and insert bone cement through it, and then shape my forehead externally? What are the long term risks of this procedure?

Forehead Contouring

+1
The forehead can be contoured in a variety of ways through open or endoscopic approach. Bone, bone substitutes, HA and fat could be used. The easiest surgery with the least recovery would be injection of fat, which requires no incision. We use the forehead bone advancement for patients with the craniofacial deformities involving the forehead. We do not recommend this for isolated forehead contouring.

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon