Looking for the Best Experienced in Breast Lift After Implants Removal PS In/close/around Toronto? (photo)

Looking for the best experienced in breast lift after implants removal PS in/close/around Toronto ( Ontario) area! Getting my 325cc cohesive gel implants removed soon ( capsule contracture on right breast). Interested in less scarring as possible. Used to be size 34B . With implants ( having them for 4 years) size was 34DD. Don't want to have implants anymore and, as a final result might be satisfied with cute( not creepy!) looking 34 full A or 34 B very small ... Thanks.

Removing implants

+1

Without an exam it is difficult to say what he best appraoch is. If you do not have alot of breast tissue, then removing the implantsand not replacing them with smaller ones can be a problem.

Implant removal and breast lift

+1

It sounds like you are on the right track.  You will most likely need a breast lift after removal of implants.  I might suggest having some liposuction at the same time with fat grafting to the breasts to give you better shape.

Sacha Obaid, MD

Choosing Best Plastic Surgeon for Breast Surgery?

+1

Although I am not able to provide you with specific names, some general thoughts may be helpful to you.

I would suggest starting with the Canadian or American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the Canadian or American Board of Plastic Surgery.  

Removing Implants after Capsular Contracture and Lift Questions

+1

If you are removing the implants, I would definitely take a waiting period of a few months before deciding upon whether a lift is necessary.   You could consider fat grafting as well.  The caveat I have is that if your breasts are going to be very droopy after implant removal (hard to tell from picture, easier to determine with an exam in person), then a lift at the same time may be the best option to avoid a second surgery that is sure to occur.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations and lifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Looking for the Best Experienced in Breast Lift After Implants Removal

+1

The reasons for doing a lift would be to correct nipple/areolar position if too low, and to remove excess skin. I can't tell much from the photo. Even with a photo, much is unpredictable. DIscuss with your surgeon whether just removing the implants would be a best first step, and then decide later about a lift if needed. 

Options will be easier to sort out in 3 to six months, and it may be that no lift at all is needed. You also might want to consider fat grafting to the breast at that time if that might avoid the need for a lift and its associated incisions and resultant scars. 

All the best.