I had an oral surgery and one of my front tooth became black. Which procedure is better? Crown, Veneers or Implant?

I went to a dentist and he recommended me to do a crown. So I just wanted to know if the other two options of veneers or implant would be best rather than a crown? Please let me know some recommendations.

+1
If the integrity of the tooth is good then you might be a candidate for just doing bleaching and then a porcelain veneer.
If there is weakness or missing part of the tooth, then a porcelain crown may be the best way to go.
If the tooth cannot be restored to normal shape, color and function, then extraction and dental implant would be the last resort in my professional opinion.

Laguna Niguel Cosmetic Dentist

Front tooth became black. Possible solutions

+1
If the tooth that turned black is intact and haves all the integrity the solucion could be an internal bleaching, usually needs endodontic treatment or retreatment depending the case. with this you wont need to place veneers, implants or crown.  If the internal bleaching doesnt work or doesnt get the desired whitened color to match the other teeth you will need an all porcelain crown or zirconia crown that are the most aesthetic crowns and more indicated for anterior teeth.

Jose Alonso, MD, DDS
Dominican Republic Cosmetic Dentist