Would This Be a Complicated Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I have a strong nose. I don't like it, but I lived with it for this long. I would absolutely hate to end up with a short over done pig nose. I want to refine my nose, but don't want upturned. how complicated of a procedure would it be to give me a less projected nose, maybe some tip work too. I cringe when I see side profile in pics. My better half thinks this surgery is too risky. if i had a huge bump he could see me doing this. Is it worth it is what I have to ask myself. So Scared of Getting a Botch Job or Pig Nose.

Nose Refinement Without Upturned Nose

+1

It is possible to refine the nose in the manner you suggest without creating an upturned or pig nose.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.php

Complicated Rhinoplasty

+1

I feel every rhinoplasty is complicated; it is arguably the most challenging of all cosmetic operations. Having said that, it is also the most popular cosmetic operation in the country. If the surgery is done by an experienced specialist who shows you natural results in patients like yourself you should not end up with a "Botch Job".

+1

All rhinoplasty can be complex. But finding a true expert is true issue. Than having trust in him/her to obtain a result you would accept. 

Refinement rhinoplasty

+1

A primary rhinoplasty such as this  nose  should be very straightforward for an  experienced rhinoplasty surgeon. De-projection of the entire nose and tip with dorsal hump removal, tip refinement can all be accomplished without raising the tip. Virtual imaging software is available our website for you to get an idea of what your new nose might look like

Web reference: http://seattlefacial.com

Rhinoplasty to make nose smaller

+1

To make your nose smaller it is not a complicated rhinoplasty surgery.  You need your nasal tip retrodisplaced without rotation (turning up like pig nose) and the bump can be corrected to give you a straight dorsum and small nose.  Your picture does not show the width of the tip of your nose to see whether it needs refinement.  Imaging would be an ideal solution for you to see what your nose would look like post-operatively.

Dr. David Ellis

Toronto Facial plastic surgeon

Artoffacialsurgery.com

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon