Massive swelling following medial thigh lift??

I had a thigh lift 2.5 weeks ago. My legs are massively swollen. I keep my legs elevated, still wearing the compression garment, taking Celebrex, and a herbal supplement for lymphatic drainage. The swelling does not appear to be improving at all, is this normal? I am unable to get any of my slacks on that I wore before surgery. I understand some swelling may be normal, but I'm concerned that this may never go away and I'll be left with permanently larger legs than before the surgery.

What is 'massive'?

+1

swelling after surgery is normal and it can take a few weeks for most of it to go away, months to be completely resolved.

If you really have 'massive' swelling, you may have serous fluid (seroma) that needs drainage.  It's best to be seen by the surgeon who performed your surgery.