How Much For Multiple Procedures in Toronto or GTA?

Hello All, I live in Toronto Canada. I'm 25, 5'0 and weigh 155 pounds. 155 is a weight that I can maintain. I know this makes me overweight/obese, however, going lower than 150 pounds has resulted in my gaining weight. My question is how much these procedures will cost me in Toronto. By procedures I'm referring to a Tummy Tuck, Liposuction of the Back and Arms, A Breast Reduction and A Brazilian Butt Lift. My Cap is $19,000. Is this possible or should I go elsewhere, such as the USA ? Thanks

+1

You will find that the cost of surgery will differ from one geographic area to another, as well as from one practice to another.  You will also find that the cost of surgery vary  depending on exactly what procedure is recommended/performed. You will find average costs of procedures listed on this website and individual plastic surgeons websites as well.

You will be best off doing your due diligence carefully in the selection of your plastic surgeon.  Only in person consultation will provide you with the detailed information you should obtain prior to making any decisions about proceeding with surgery.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery;  keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

Surgery in Toronto

+1

Hi Incepto,

It should be possible, although it will depend on a number of factors.  You should know that breast reductions are usually covered by OHIP.  The best way to determine the cost for the other procedures is to see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.  They can offer you a quote for any or all of your requested procedures.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Mommy Makeover

+1

All of these items can likely be done within your budget.  My preference is to perform the Brazilian buttlift and tummy tuck at different times, but there is some flexibility there based upon anatomy and individual desires.  Find the board certified plastic surgeon with the best credentials to meet your needs.