Based on my photo would it be possible to completely eliminate my back fat with Liposuction? (photo)

Liposuction for back fat

+3
Your back can be liposuctioned.
The indentations will still remain - these are attachments of skin to underlying muscle.
Local anesthesia liposuction with tumescent can be done,
It certainly saves money
However unless you can lose weight after liposuction, the fat will return elsewhere in your body.
Is there any chance that you can be closer to your ideal with before having liposuction? Best wishes.

Liposuction of back

+1
Liposuction can offer you significant benefit with respect to the contour of your back.  However a contributing element to that contour is redundant skin.  Resection of the skin can be avoided if adequate remodeling occurs after liposuction.  This is somewhat unpredictable.

I find that ultrasonic liposculpture generally promotes tissue contraction and while it may not remove the rolls completely can at the very least improve your contour significantly.  There are realistic examples of this on our website.

Weight loss and exercise are always good advice but do not always obviate the need for surgery.  Body contouring procedures have frequently been a good motivator toward a healthier lifestyle.

Robert B. Louton, MD
Altoona Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction can really make a big improvement in back fat.

+1
No it is not possible to completely get rid of your back fat but liposuction can really make a big improvement in it and it is easy to under go under local tumescent for roughly $5500 on special. Sincerely, David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Back fat

+1
More details would be needed but it is unlikely that liposuction could completely eliminate your back fat. It also looks like you are overweight and liposuction would not be enough.

Results from liposuction are dependent on the overlying skin's adaption to the volume change.

+1
The excess fat on the back can be easily removed with liposuction. The big question in your case is what the skin will do in the wake of the change in volume. I think you'll do fine but there is a possibility there may be some skin redundancy after the procedure.