After I Get Back from the Dominican to Canada What Do I Do Regarding After Care/draining/emergencys?

My family docotors on vacation for months when i come back and need draining or aftercare or healing instructions who do i talk to ??? i live in toronto

Care After An Brazilian Butt Lift Performed Overseas

Dear BeautyBrownin,  The questions you asked are ones you should have asked before you had your surgery in an overseas location.  Complications can happen with any surgery and even without complications, a good recovery requires consistent follow up care.  Sadly, many patients who have their cosmetic procedures performed overseas are dependent upon the emergency room for their complications.  Simply put, most plastic surgeons will not or cannot take on the extra liability of managing complications from a procedure they did not perform.  In addition, without all of the records about the procedures and post-op care management, the plastic surgeon is handicapped on how to provide the correct treatments.  As stated so well by an earlier responder, why not have your surgery performed in your local community with a plastic surgeon who's credenials are verifiable and with whom you will be sure to obtain complete and accurate follow care?  As the saying goes, "You get what you pay for."

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon