After I Get Back from the Dominican to Canada What Do I Do Regarding After Care/draining/emergencys?

My family docotors on vacation for months when i come back and need draining or aftercare or healing instructions who do i talk to ??? i live in toronto

Care After An Brazilian Butt Lift Performed Overseas

+2

Dear BeautyBrownin,  The questions you asked are ones you should have asked before you had your surgery in an overseas location.  Complications can happen with any surgery and even without complications, a good recovery requires consistent follow up care.  Sadly, many patients who have their cosmetic procedures performed overseas are dependent upon the emergency room for their complications.  Simply put, most plastic surgeons will not or cannot take on the extra liability of managing complications from a procedure they did not perform.  In addition, without all of the records about the procedures and post-op care management, the plastic surgeon is handicapped on how to provide the correct treatments.  As stated so well by an earlier responder, why not have your surgery performed in your local community with a plastic surgeon who's credenials are verifiable and with whom you will be sure to obtain complete and accurate follow care?  As the saying goes, "You get what you pay for."

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Surgery abroad

+2

You pause good questions about after care and surgery abroad. Why not have your surgery safely in Canada and avoid all these potential problems. It is worth  the money.

Who will take care of you after your BBL in DR?

+1

Your concern about who will care for you after you return home from DR after getting your BBL. If you intend to travel out of the country to get a surgery, then you need to think ahead. What happens after you get home? What if you have an emergency? What if you need to be hospitalized? What if you don't like your results?

Surgery in DR and Back to Canada

+1

You should have a plan for who will take care of you in the event of a problem before you have the surgery.  You do not want to have a problem and have no one to help.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php