BBL, TT & vaginoplasty at the same time is it safe?

Hi guys!I am planning on having a bbl and tummy tuck and vaginoplasty at the same time has anybody had this done with Dr walkiris robles in Dominican Republic .she sed it would be ok to do at the same time but I am worried how will I recover with all of my 3 sugary bbl,vaginoplasty,and tummy tuck??

+2

As long as the surgeon is an expert in all 3 and can keep operative time around 4 hours or so, this may be OK. Make sure that you can followup if something needs to be addressed postoperatively.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

How will you recover? Where will you go if you get a complication?

+2
After a tummy tuck you should be on your back in a flexed position to keep tension off your abdominal incision.
After a BBL you need to be on your stomach (flat) to avoid pressure on your butt.
Vaginoplasty has no specific positional requirements
Are you to recover lying on your side?
Also, combining a tummy tuck and a BBL means the surgery will take a few hours. The longer a surgery takes, higher your risk of complications, including deep venous thrombosis. Also, are you familiar with the health care system in DR? If you need to be seen in a hospital, which one will you go to? and how much will it cost you? In Toronto you have your OHIP covered healthcare that takes care of any medical problems you might have. Why throw away that safety net?

Martin Jugenburg, MD

BBL and tummy tuck

+1

Fat transfer and tummy tuck require different positions post operatively. Usually the best is to do them separately, with the liposuction and fat transfer performed first, followed by the tummy tuck a few weeks to months later. Please consider the emergency services available should the very unlikely serious complication occur. Always prepare for the worse, and hope for the best. But if the worst happens, you want to be in a place you can get the BEST care possible. Best of luck.

Luis H. Macias, MD