Advice for a wide nose and big tip? (photo)

for the longest time i have hated my nose i think it is too wide and the tip is big. I was wondering what is recommended that i could get done i dont have a problem with my profile but i dont like the tip and the width of my nose at all!!!any advice is welcomed

Wide nose

+2

Rhinoplasty can certainly change your width at the bridge and tip. Go for several consults and discuss your wishes and see what different doctors can offer you.

West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for wide nose and big tip

+2

The bulbous tip is addressed by a combination of cartilage removal and tip suturing techniques of the lower lateral cartilages. Occasionally cartilage grafts are also added to the tip for refinement. Osteotomies are performed to narrow the sidewalls and an alar reduction procedure would involve narrowing the nostrils through the incision at the base of the nostrils themselves. For many examples of rhinoplasty patients, please see the link below

African American Rhinoplasty

+2

Hi,

Your request is common for Ethnic Rhinoplasty Patients. A surgeon with lots of experience with Ethnic Rhinoplasty can reduce the width of your bridge, refine your tip and narrow you nostrils. Make sure you choose someone with lots of experience is Ethnic Rhinoplasty.

Best

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

Advice for a wide nose and big tip?

+2

The dorsum, tip, and alar base can be narrowed and refined to produce a more balanced nose.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Realistic Rhinoplasty Results

+2

Your ethnicity plays a large role in what can realistically accomplished for you. This is dictated by your anatomy, specifically the thickness of your skin. Your nose is out of proportion for the rest of your face. It can be narrowed. and the tip refined.

Find a surgeon who can computer image you to show you what is realistic to expect. Then you can decide if this is enough of a change to warrant going through the surgery.

Greg Chernoff, MD
Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon