Toronto Active FX Doctor Recommendations

Are there any doctors that perform Active FX in Canada?  Specifically in Toronto, Ontario.

Active FX

+1

I have offered active FX laser treatments at my clinic for the past 4 years.   It is a  terrific technology. You need to be assessed to ensure you are good candidate.  The most common uses are for acne scars, wrinkles, solar skin damage.  I believe this is the only clinic with this technology in Toronto.  It is also available in Calgary  Dr Remington

Web reference: http://www.solomonfacialplastic.com/botox-facial-fillers-lasers/co2-laser-resurfacing-toronto.php

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.