Can I Achieve a Large Butt Through Bbl? (photo)

I am 5'3 about 120-130lbs with big love handles, I want a tiny waist no muffin top and a big booty. I'm wondering if I should gain weight for this procedure

Can I Achieve a Large Butt Through Bbl?

+2

Dear PP,

thank you for your post.  I think you have plenty of donor fat to harvest and thin out your belly and waist and upper back at the same time.  I don't usually think its a good idea to gain wait for a bbl, as yes, this helps temporarily but you also gain weight everywhere, including face, arms, etc.  When you don't like the way that looks, then you lose weight, and this causes you to lose the injected fat as well.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Be thankful if you are thin and have love handles - that fat can be transferred to your butt.

+1

You can be thankful for your love handles.  Just the fat you need to have transferred to your buttocks.  We don't usually recommend that you gain weight.  Your weight is ideal.  Keep it that way.  You just need your fat redistributed.   You need to keep your expectations in check.  Your booty will not be as big as you might imagine because you are thin and have limited fat stores.  But the combination of liposuction and buttock fat injection will look very flattering on you.  You can read more on my website, if you like.

Eric Swanson, MD
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

BBL

+1

The potential size of buttocks in BBL depends on several factors.   These include the amount of donor fat, native buttock size, tissue quality and fat viability.

Craig Mezrow, MS, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Can I achieve a large BBL?

+1

Your photos are not overly helpful but they suggest that you have donor fat available in the abdomen and waist areas. Other areas to consider are the inner thighs, knees and arms. I have performed many BBL procedures on patients with your dimensions. But ultimately you need to be examined by a Board Certified PS with extensive experience performing the BBL. You need to look at lots of before and after photos. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You have some fat in the mid abdomen, and some in the love. The amount of buttock enhancement is dependent on the amount of fat available for liposuction. Other options if you do not have enough fat is buttock implants. With liposuction to sculpt the body

Can I Achieve a Large Butt Through Bbl?

+1

I average about 1500 cc per buttock.  Even on thin patients I can usually get 800 cc to 1000 cc per buttock.   I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA