What do I need to do in my case for a breast reduction? (photo)

Was looking for a ps in Toronto Canada area that does a great job with breast reductions. I was wondering if the Vertical scar technique lollipop incision would be possible in my situation? And if liposuction would be needed? Please help

Breast reduction

+2
You need a breast reduction and lift. IMO the lollipop procedure is not as good as a central pedicle T scar technique because the lollipop is a 2 dimensional procedure while the central pedicle T is a 3 dimensional procedure with a little more scar but much better shape.

Ultimate Breast Reduction(TM)

+1
You are an excellent candidate for a new technique called The Ultimate Breast ReductionTM. This technique reshapes your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevates them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. The Ultimate Breast ReductionTM avoids the ugly vertical scars of the traditional technique, maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed. Neck, back and shoulder pain is relieved by transferring the weight of the breast to the underlying muscle. This allows you to keep the size breasts you want without undergoing excessive reduction in order to achieve pain relief. The traditional Wise technique was developed in 1956, results in nipple numbness and the inability to breast feed. I personally have not used this technique in 20 years and consider it obsolete. I have operated on patients from Canada since it is not available there.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D. 

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Looking for Toronto PS

+1
Start with Internet searches then see a few who are contracted with your insurance and then choose whom you connect with the best.  Lollipops can be done but your are going to have a lot of extra skin at the bottom or you will need to extend the incision laterally like a hockey stick to minimize that.  An anchor technique is predictable but with more scarring.  Review the options with your chosen surgeon and make the best choice for yourself.

Curtis Wong, MD

Lollipop Incision May Not Be Enough

+1
Thank you for your pictures.  I think that an "anchor" incision is going produce a much better result in the end.  I do not see a need for liposuction of your breasts based on your pictures.  Good Luck.

Earl Stephenson, Jr, MD, DDS, FACS

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS