Torn Skin or Muscle Pain in Abdomen. What Kind of Doctor Do I Need to See to Get This Fixed?

Abdominal Pain. Who do I see?

+1

Thanks so much for your question.  It's always good to see either an internal medicine doctor or very likely a general surgeon when it comes to diagnosing that particular kind of pain.  If the pain is from an abdominal hernia then a general surgeon is likely your best bet.  Good luck.

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Abdominal pain

+1

If you are having abdominal pain my suggestion would be to start with your internal medicine physician or a general surgeon to determine the etiology of the problem.  

PAIN

+1

Abdominal pain should be seen by a general surgeon in an urgent fashion if you are extreme pain I would suggest calling 911

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC