Ripped Scar Tissue After Breast Surgery?

22 days P Op. Threw a rock and I felt something rip. My breast moves more and feels heavy. No swelling just some pain and constant sensation. What should I do? Called the PS, he said should heal, but I'm very scared. How long will it take to heal, could this lead to more complications?

Breast Enhancement Surgery

Hard to know whats going on, likely its just a muscle pain and that you have not actually done anything bad to your implants. Give it some time than review with your surgeon

Feeling of tear or rupture when throwing rock after breast implant augmentation

At twenty-two days it is most likely you broke a dissolving suture but it could be something more serious and you should see your surgeon for an evaluation.

Scar tissue

Call your Plastic Surgeon and ask to see them. This will give you peace of mind.

With Kind Regards.

Trevor M. Born, MD