Torn Muscle Causing Defect After Implant Removal? (photo)

I had breast implant 2 years ago. the first surgeon had torn muscle medial of right breast, the result was close to symmastia. Then 2nd doctor placed smaller implant above the muscle. The result was great but 6 months later i had capsule contraction . Then then implant were replaced under the muscle. the result was not even as the right breast looked deformed and bigger than left. Finally I had them removed . But the result was not even. there an internal suture or it is the torn muscle?

Removal

+1

You have had quite a few procedures. At this time you are too early post operatively to speculate about any future outcomes.

Implant Removal

+1

Sorry to hear all you have gone through.

The after photo looks pretty fresh after surgery with steri-strips still in place. I cannot tell from the photos what was done, and I imagine that something was done to reposition the fold which was considerably low in the center photo. 

It is way too early to know if the asymmetry will resolve some. Nobody is exactly symmetric, and there is some difference in fold position on your pre-op photo.  Allow several months to pass before considering your result "final." At that time you can consider if you want to pursue still another procedure.

Thank you for your questions , and for the photos. Best wishes. 

Breast Deformity

+1

The preoperative picture show the right breast has lower inframammary line than the left. This got worse with the implant under the muscle.

The final explant shows dramoatic changes in the right breast with deformity on the medial inferior aspect, with indentation. the cause can only be speculated on.

You are very early after your last surgery.

I would not advise any further surgery for 6-12 month and reevaluate again.

Need to see the operative notes of all your prevous surgeries then one can plan a corrective surgery plan to deal with the low infra mammary line and the residual deformities.