Torn Ear Lobe Repair?

I am looking for a surgeoun in the Portland area that can help with my problem. My ear lobes were stretched to quite a large size for years. In an unfortunate event my baby nephew ripped one in half. I had plastic surgery to have it reattached. The area has thinned out quite a bit. I do not want to have my ear closed up but just reattached with strength so be able to stretch again.

Hi There,

Here is a link below that may help you with your research. It should direct you to our doctors that specialize in Ear Lobe Surgery in your area.

http://www.realself.com/ear-lobe-surgery/drs

Hopefully this helps!

Earlobe repair

+2

This is an unfortunate problem.   I would recommend consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.   You can expect significant improvement, but the lobe may require signifcant tissue arrangement to repair.

Ear lobe

+1

a great place to start is with a board certified plastic surgeon/physician that is listed with this site called real self

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Torn earlobe repair using local anesthesia

+1

I perform ear lobe repair under local anesthesia with layered surgical closure to minimize recurrence of the tear. 

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS