I Had a BA on Feb. 4. 360cc-saline-submuscular-crease Incision. When Will the Tight Feeling Leave?

I am concerned with the tight feeling I have. I just want to know when I can expect that feeling to subside. It also feels like something heavy is on my chest.

Your symptoms should improve soon

+2

Your symptoms of tightness and heaviness are fairly common after breast augmentation. I would expect them to start improving within a week or two. The exact amount of time is variable. Continue to follow your plastic surgeons advice for postoperative care. It will take a minimum of 3 months before you know what the final results will be.

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Chest Tightness after Submuscular Augmentation Postop 1 Week

+1

Muscle spasm can be intense after breast augmentation.  Massage may help as well as pain medication.  Sometimes muscle relaxants may be appropriate.  Communicate your concerns to your plastic surgeon.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

When Will the Tight Feeling Leave?

+1

Hard to answer this without more information, especially photos. If the implant is large enough that it is stretching your muscle and skin to the point of tightness, it may take a few months to soften. If it is just muscle tightness from the surgery, a muscle relaxant such as valium might help. Your question is best asked to your surgeon, who knows what was done and has followed your recovery.