Topical Treatment to Remove Scar on Knee?

I was running and then I slipped on ice and got a cut that's about 2 inches by 1, and I got it about a month ago. I started putting Prefer-on on it and I see no results, and I've been doing it for about 2 weeks. Is there any product I can use that will help? I don't want any surgery or anything just a product you recommend. I don't know if this will help but I am female and I'm 14 years old. Thank you.

Melaquin PM for scar improvement

+1

Topical improvement of scars can be acheived in most cases with twice daily application of Melaquin PM to reduce color changes and improve scar quality. 

Scar on knee

+1

I would recommend any over the counter silicone gel preparation with sunblock. Unfortunately, at your age, it is very common for scars to remain red for well up to two years.