Is There a Topical Hyaluronidase Product?

Is there something less invasive like a cream that may help with the excess puffiness I have on one side of my face. It's been 5 years since having Restylane injections and I am still having problems with it. I had an allergy to the injections & really bad bruising that took over a year to fade out

No topical Hyaluronidase

+1

I have performed MANY Restylane and Juvederm injections and have never seen an allergic reaction of the kind you describe with either one of them. Hyaluronic acid in these products is a compound present in our joints and eyes. You cannot be allergic to elements found in your own body.

I suspect that something else took place and is still going on. If you have not done so already you should consider having an Allergy workup for OTHER allergies and if that is not helpful be seen by a Rheumatologist for a full work up for a possible autoimmune disorder. Good Luck.

Restylane

+1

consult a BAOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON  for examination and a proper diagnosis and plan or treatment options. There is no crean or topical restylane that can improve the skin or fill the hollow face.