Topical Creams for Nasolabial Folds?

Are there any topical creams that can be used for nasolabial folds to maybe plump up the area and make them diminish? I really can't afford the injections.

Sorry, No Such Creams

+1

I am sure a perusal of the internet will reward you with the siren song of many remarkable creams that will promise to melt away all your wrinkles and lines, including the nasolabial folds. They will probably be accompanied by convincing (photoshopped) before and after pictures.

However, my advice is to not fall for any of these ruses or gambits. Save your money.

Nasolabial folds are created by muscle tension and not the type of extrinsic aging that might be ameliorated by topicals. I would encourge you to use sun screens, Retinoids and antioxidants. Unfortunately, they will not reduce nasolabial folds.

Virginia Beach Dermatologist