Will Topical Application of Glucosamine Sulfate Enhance Nose Bridge?

There is this Korean product that claims its glucosamine sulfate mask can enhance the nose bridge by 3-6mm, but I haven't been able to find any literature on glucosamine sulfate's effect in topical treatment. Any advice? http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/502624/210850133-339412356/Korea-grace-posted-a-nose-job-Bridge-of-the-nose-higher-10-installed.html

+2

I suspect this "therapy" has the same success rate as sleeping with a textbook under your pillow in the hope the facts in it would magically cross the pillow, skin and skull and penetrate your brain just in time for the test. Not likely.

HOW is the Glucosamine supposed to penetrate the skin of the nose in any sufficient quantity and layer itself in an anatomically desirable configuration to improve a nose bridge? If you believe THIS nose bridge therapy, there's a bridge with your name on it waiting to be bought in Brooklyn, NY.