Top Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Hawai'i?

Aloha! I have not found a surgeon that specializes (or market themselves as such) in rhinoplasty in Hawai'i. Although I recognize that professional referrals in such a public forum like this will be rare, I was wondering if there are any surgeons that would be able to point me in the right direction or know of any plastic surgeons that are highly reputable in the islands. Mahalo!

There Are Several Excellent Rhinoplasty Plastic Surgeons In Hawaii

+2

I am so shocked no one answered this question before.  I just came across this question today, August 5, 2012.  I have seen rhinoplasties done by several of the Board Certified Plastic Surgeons in Hawaii, and I can tell you they compare very favorably with ones I have seen on the mainland by excellent plastic surgeons.  I, myself, taught the course on the non-Caucasian rhinoplasty at the Aesthetic Society meetings for several years, and I consider Caucasian or European rhinoplasties much easier and less complicated than the Asian or non-Caucasian rhinoplasty.  

Rhinoplasties are the quintessence of plastic surgery.  It is my personal feeling that a plastic surgeon who can't do a good rhinoplasty should not do plastic surgery at all.  The good news is there are at least five Board Certified plastic surgeons in Honolulu who routinely do excellent noses.  Please make an appointment at my Honolulu office and I will be happy to consult on your nose, but also I will give you the names of other plastic surgeons who perform excellent rhinoplasties.  

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty surgeon in Hawaii

+1

There are some excellent plastic surgeons operating in Hawaii, and a great deal of rhinoplasty experience on the islands.  Although I know several personally, you should go to surgery.org and/or plasticsurgery.org to find surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery in your area, and visit one or more for consultation.

Steve Laverson, MD

Rhinoplasty surgeon in Hawaii.

+1

Rhinoplasty surgeon in Hawaii is dependent on many factors. Look for a surgeon who explains the surgery and does natural noses! If you cannot find one look elsewhere--it is your face. Mahalo!

Top Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Hawai'i?

+1

In seeking a Rhinoplasty Surgeon, the most important factor IMHO is the ability of that surgeon to understand and follow the proper aesthetics of facial (and nasal) beauty for the creation of a naturally, more attractive nose.  You may need to fly elsewhere to find that.