Top Rated Facial Laser Specialists in Dallas/Fort Worth Area?

Who are the "Top Docs" in the Dallas/Fort Worth area when it comes to facial laser resurfacing? The idea of laser resurfacing is pretty scary for me, so I want to be sure I go to someone who is top rated. I can't ask family or friends because no one I know has had this done. I'm 56 years old and have developed deep wrinkles around my lip area as well as ( ) lines at the edges of my mouth.

I agree, Doctor Jay Burns has extensive experience doing laser resurfacing. He also has a great bedside manner.

+2

Another good doctor in the Dallas area is Dr. Rick Wilson in Plano, Texas.  He is very skilled and has many years of experience.  All the best!

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Laser resurfacing in dallas area

+2

jay burns - plastic surgeon is your best bet for laser resurfacing in the dallas area. very experienced doc and past president of the aslms (laser society)

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Facial Laser Specialist

+1

Thank you for your question. If you go to a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon with expertise in laser surgery, you should receive very competent care.  Have a few consultations and find out who you feel most comfortable with and evaluate their before and after pictures. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

Experience needed for resurfacing

+1

Call the office of Dr. Christine Brown in Dallas. Ask for a consultation and go prepared with questions. Best wishes on your quest.

Top Rated Facial Laser Specialists in Dallas/Fort Worth Area

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified physicians. Dr. Vasdev Rai and Dr. Jay Burns are two possibilities. Consult with 3 - 4 physicians in your area to find the best option for you.