Will I Look Top Heavy With 550 Moderate Profile Implants On My Frame?

I'm 4'11, 105 lbs, a small C cup, but dont feel or look like it. i guess its deflated. doctor recommended 500cc with moderate profile. I don't want to look top heavy, will this be to big?

Implant Selection Process

+1

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.
Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

500cc's would be very large

+1

Hello. 500cc’s would be very large on you. The most important factors for determining the size of implants that could be used on a patient include width of the base of the breast, the size of your thorax and the amount of breast tissue and skin you have. Even with the dimensions given it is hard to determine what you need without an in person consultation. I would consider trying sample implants and showing your surgeon pictures of your desired result to help determine the size implant that should be used.

Jaime Perez, MD
Breast Augmentation Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD

Small C Cup and 550 cc Implants

+1

If you are looking to be at the very least a DD if not a DDD then this size is not too big.  In general, an average sized woman may take 200 cc per cup size.  However, at 4'11" 105 lbs, you may take even less.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

550 moderate profile impants

+1

Without an exam ,it is very difficult to properly assess you for breast augmentation. A simple way to give you a rough estimate is to do a baggy test and see how the different sizes look on you.  Good luck.

Cosmetic Surgery is an Art and a Science

+1

Thank you for the question. The best way to choose an implant is to try it on before surgery and see if you like the size. As a guideline, you can measure your chest wall and match it to the size of your implant..Dr Thomas Narsete  Austin, Tx 78732

Thomas A. Narsete, MD
Greenwood Village Plastic Surgeon

+1

Best way to answer your question is to try on sizer that are 500 cc. What is top heavy is completely subjective. My concept is not likely to match yours. If you are a C cup now, chances are you will wind up a DD or larger with that size implants. 

Communication with your surgeon will be essential.

All the best.