Who Are Considered the Top Experts in Brachioplasty?

I know there might not be any consensus, but are there persons whom the industry generally regard as top ranking in this procedure or innovating new techniques? Thanks!

Brachioplasty (Bat wing surgery) for loose arm skin

+4

This is a procedure that no one claims to be "the expert". One of the problems with the surgery is managing patient expectations. Scars are difficult to predict. Typically patients come in desiring correction of loose skin. However, In this particular instance, a person who has great results wants to "show off" their arms in short sleeves and T-shirts, etc. Commonly, they become self conscious about the scars which can be good or bad but nearly always visible. A person with reasonable expectations who realizes these scars are inevitable and will be visible, will be most pleased. An individual who expects no scars will be greatly disappointed.

Surgeons who commonly perform correction following massive weight loss surgery are likely to be the most experienced in this procedure.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/

Brachioplasty Expert

+2

This is a plastic surgeon that is board certified and performs the surgery with nice results. So you find out who it is by searching in your area and looking at their before and after photos.

"Experts" does not translate into expert or exceptional results. Expert is a title that anyone can claim. You need to look at before and after photos and find a plastic surgeon that you feel comfortable with.

Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.feplasticsurgery.com/orange-county-arm-tuck-lift-newport-beach.php

Best plastic surgeons

+2

There are no best in any procedure.

Plastic Surgery is an art and a science. We all know the science, we all read the same books and journals and procedures.

The art?

The important part about choosing your plastic surgeon is training, certification, experience, MEETING OF THE MINDS, and being comfortable with your surgeon.

Understand the surgery and complications thoroughly. It should be explained by your surgeon not a surrogate before surgery.

Good Luck.

Brachioplasty Experts

+2

I don't know that there are designated "experts" or top guns. There are no rating systems.

My best advice to you is to find a board certified plastic surgeon who has a passion for working with massive weight loss patients, and has a lot of experience with this procedure. Of course, look at photos and speak with some patients.

There are no brachioplasty experts

+2

Brachioplasty is not a high level artistic form of plastic surgery. It is a very simple and basic operation in which excess arm skin is removed and results in a scar hidden in the arm inseam. You can't cheat mother nature here and have a tiny, beautiful scar because the skin is thin and because if you don't use a long enough scar, there will still be extra skin left over. Consequently, there really isn't anything to research here.

Web reference: http://www.randcosmeticsurgery.com

Experts in Brachioplasty Surgery?

+1

Thanks for the question.

I am glad that you are doing your due diligence. You will be best served to seek treatment by a board-certified plastic surgeon who can demonstrate a significant level of experience  with the procedure you are planing.  You can ask to see his/her before-and-after pictures and to potentially meet with patients who've had similar surgery.

You should also ask about potential risks and complications associated with the procedure and how the surgeon deals with these potential problems.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_armlift.htm

Brachioplasty Surgery

+1

The best advice I can give you is to contact the ASAP for the names of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can contact these offices and ask about experience. Best wishes!

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Brachioplasty experts

+1

Brachioplasty surgery should be performed by a  board certified plastic surgeon with experience in this field. This is most common in weight loss patients.