Will There Always Be a Top and a Bottom Brace?

I just started my fifth set of braces but when I opened the package, I was surprised to find only a brace for the top teeth. Do I keep wearing the old one on the bottom? Or has my dentist made a mistake? Or do I only wear the top brace for a while and nothing on the bottom? I would ask my dentist but when I called this morning I found out that his office is closed for vacation! Thank you

It is common for one arch to finish before another

+1

The aligners aren't designed to last for a long time, so when an arch is complete, a final retainer can be made to maintain while the other arch completes.

Web reference: http://www.bestseattledentist.com/html/invisalign-seattle.html

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign question-

+1
Hi. Many times one arch finishes before the other arch and thus there are less trays. I would keep wearing your bottom tray, the last one, full time, until you see your dentist for your next batch of invisalign trays.
New York Orthodontist