Tooth Whitening Effects the Teeth?

hello doctor, my some teeth are yellow in colour & my dentist advice me for tooth whitening home kit..she said it is effective & dont cause any problem.I want to know is there any harm in doing the tooth whiten and what are the other natural method for white teeth.I also want to know what precautions to b taken for healthy teeth. Thanks

Effect of tooth whitening on teeth ?

+2

If whitening is done correctly no adverse effects... As far a natural options reduce coffee tea and red wines, excellent home care and you could consider H2O2 rinse one capful of hydrogen peroxide to 8 oz glass of water rinse for 30 sec. twice a day under dentist supervision. Good Luck

Kevin Coughlin DMD, MBA, MAGD    CEO Baystate Dental PC

Springfield Cosmetic Dentist